The Traveler’s Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success
Only a few months ago, he was a successful executive. Now he’s a desperate man. But a divine adventure is about to unfold. Join David Ponder on an incredible journey that will help you discover the Seven Decisions for Success.
In the tradition of best-selling books by Og Mandino, The Traveler’s Gift is destined to become a classic.
Still a Hot Deal? Click Here to find out!
“The Travelers Gift” is a little treasury of wisdom for living an unconventional life in a conventional world. In the spirit of Og Mandino, Andy Andrews outlines seven principles for successful living:
1. The Buck Stops Here – Taking personal responsiblity
2. Seek Wisdom – Search for understanding and discernment
3. Be a Person of Action – Being a courageous leader
4. Have a Decided Heart – Overcoming double-mindedness
5. Choose Happiness – Possessing a grateful spirit
6. Forgive others – The power of grace and mercy
7. Persist – Perservering with faith until the end
Using historical personalities (Lincoln, Anne Frank, Truman) and events (Civil War, Holocaust, World War II), Andrews draws powerful lessons from the past to inspire today’s reader. This is not a particularly “Christian” book. Believers and non-believers alike will see the wisdom and usefulness of the seven decisions and their related stories. While there is an undertone of faith, the book is not certainly not a “religious” book in the traditional sense.